The following Terms and Conditions apply to all bookings. We kindly ask that you take a moment to read them prior to making a Booking.
At the time of booking or at check-in, we will take your credit/debit card details and you authorise the use of this card for any sums that become owing to us. We shall also have the right to require full payment in advance or a deposit at the time of booking in certain circumstances or if the Booking includes the supply of certain items or services.
The prices displayed on the Website are an average per night per Suite until a rate is selected.
Nightly rates are per suite (2 persons), excluding tourist tax
All outstanding charges must be paid for in full on check-out from Oasis Guesthouse Bonaire.
RATES AND DEPOSIT
- The rates quoted are based on your period of stay. Rates are subject to change as a result of changes in your arrival and/or departure dates.
- Rates quoted are in US Dollar
- Rates do not include Tourist taxes. The Rates are subject to 10% Service Charge and prevailing Goods and Services Tax
- In the event you complete a booking based on a rate that has been incorrectly posted, the Hotel reserves the right to correct the rate or cancel the reservation at its discretion, and will contact you directly in order to do so.
- The reservation is final after your received the mail with the confirmation
- Fully payment has to be done in US Dollar($) upon arrival
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIME
- Check-in time is from 3:00pm till 7:00pm and check-out time is before 12:00am. Or let us know when you will arrive at Oasis Guesthouse Bonaire
- A valid government-issued identification or passport is required at check-in.
EARLY ARRIVAL AND LATE DEPARTURE
- Late check-outs are available against a fee on request subject to room availability and occupancy level.
CREDIT CARD CONFIRMATION
- A valid payment method (Banktransfer, credit card), is required for all reservations to secure your reservation.
- The Hotel accepts Debit cards,Visa & Mastercard. American Express is not accepted.
CANCELLATION POLICY AND NO-SHOWS
- If cancellation is made between the date of reservation and 31 days prior to arrival, cancellation is free of charge.
- If cancellation is made between 30 and 14 days prior to arrival, 30% of the total cost of the booking will be charged
- Fully payment is due in the event of cancellation within 13 days of the planned arrival date, a no-show, late check-in or an early departure.
- FREE CANCELLATION when you can’t travel due to Covid-19
We advise to take cancellation insurance.
- For reservations for groups, please email to email@example.com
- We reserve the right and you hereby authorise us to charge your credit or debit card for any damage incurred to your room or the Hotel during your stay (including without limitation specialist cleaning) or for any items that are missing when you leave.
- Guests are requested to conduct themselves appropriately at all times and to comply with our procedures/requests with regard to conduct and respect Oasis Guesthouse Bonaire, guests and their health and safety. Guests are requested not to disrupt the comfort and enjoyment of other guests. We reserve the right to refuse accomodation or services or remove you and members of your party from Oasis Guesthouse Bonaire. Where this is the case shall have no obligation to refund you for lost accommodation, other services or any other loss or expense incurred.
- Guests are not permitted to smoke in rooms or public areas. There is a smoking area outside.
- All children (a person under 18 years of age) staying at the Hotel must be accompanied by an adult and must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Cots and extra beds are available in most of our properties. However, these are limited and subject to availability. Additional charges may apply. Please check at the time of booking.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Oasis Guesthouse Bonaire will not be responsible for the loss or damage of any property left in the Hotel
- Oasis Guesthouse Bonaire will not be liable for any indirect, consequential or pure economic loss or any loss of profit, goodwill or opportunit
- Guests enter the swimming pool at their own risk.
- Oasis Guesthouse Bonaire doesn’t accept any responsibility for
- Theft, loss or damage incurred of any nature whatsoever during or as a result of your stay at Oasis Guesthouse Bonaire.
- Failure or suspension of any of our technical equipment
- Guests are liable for any losses and/or damage suffered by Oasis Guesthouse Bonaire as a direct or indirect result of their stay.
- In the event of incorrect usage of a room, or when leaving such behind in an improper fashion, the costs of additional expenses, including cleaning costs, will be payable by the renter.
- Maintenance activities may be performed at Oasis Guesthouse Bonaire during your stay, without constituting the right to a refund.
- With your booking, you agree with our conditions.